BriovaRx Infusion Services Capabilities
Specialty Home Infusion
Empowering people in the pursuit and delivery of exceptional patient care.
Who We Are
BriovaRx Infusion Services is a specialized provider of Immunoglobulin (IgG) and other intravenous infusion medicines. We provide medications, pharmacy services, treatment management, insurance support, home infusion nursing and patient advocacy for people with complex and chronic medical needs.
What We Do
Our core capabilities are targeted to meet the specific needs of people with rare conditions and patients undergoing complex medical treatments. We take an individualized approach to care and strive for compassion, personal attention and clinical excellence in its delivery.
BriovaRx Infusion Services include:
- Specialized Home Infusion
- Pharmacy and Nursing
- Patient Advocacy and Reimbursement Support
- Immunoglobulin (IgG) Therapy
- Administrative Services
- Treatment Management
- Patient Education
- Care Provider Resources
- Clinical Care Research
The Care Team: Expert Advocacy and Reimbursement Services
The Care Team is a specialized unit of insurance and clinical experts who works with each of our patients, case-by-case, to help them fully understand their financial options and choose their site of care for best clinical outcomes.
The Care Team works to simplify the process of getting coverage for the therapies patients need, giving physicians and nurses more time to focus on patient care.
Care Team Advocacy Services include:
- Evaluating individual and secondary insurance plans, pharmacy benefits, Medicare Part D and Medicaid to determine coverage options
- Verifying coverage and eligibility
- Coordinating with physicians’ offices to get rapid approvals and prior authorizations
- Obtaining letters of medical necessity
- Appealing denied authorizations through our in-house Special Assistance Unit
- Fully coordinating direct billing to insurance companies and other payment sources
- Performing “triage” services (We qualify every referral. If for any reason BriovaRx Infusion Services is unable to offer treatment for a patient, we still qualify the patient and transfer the referral to the appropriate provider.)
- In many cases, the Care Team can help secure coverage for patients who have already received a denial for necessary care.
- Ultimately, our main goal is simple. We strive every day to achieve better outcomes for our patients.
CareExchange® for Clinical Care Research
Many rare and complex diseases, and the medicines that treat them, lack robust bodies of research to support physicians in designing the most effective care plans.
By better understanding these conditions and the way they are treated, we can offer new hope to people facing serious long-term medical challenges.
Our CareExchange programs monitor numerous aspects of a patient’s treatment and track outcomes on a large scale, helping us to understand the applications of infusion medicine in greater depth and breadth than ever before and providing new tools for physicians and nurses in managing care.
CareExchangeTM Clinical Care Research Initiatives include:
- Dose Optimization
- Patient Outcomes Measurement and Reporting
- Quality of Life (QOL) Measures
- Biomarkers/Therapeutic Monitoring
- Digital recordkeeping and physician collaboration tools
- New therapeutic and patient management strategies
- Supporting clinical research protocols and investigator-initiated studies
If you are a physician or research organization interested in participating in Our CareExchange Clinical Care Research initiatives, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Power of Information: Patient Care Series
Being diagnosed with a rare or serious medical condition is life-changing. Patients often don’t know what to expect in the future, may feel frightened and alone, and may struggle to find accurate, complete information about their condition.
Our Patient Care Series provides clear, simple, patient-oriented literature to help explain the nature of their disorder, symptoms, treatment options, support organizations, resources and what it’s like to live with a complex or chronic medical condition.
These materials are supplied to physicians and clinicians as a care resource.
The Patient Care Series includes:
- Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy (CIDP)
- Myasthenia Gravis (MG)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Immunodeficiency Disease (PIDD)
- Autoimmune Disease
- Multifocal Motor Neuropathy (MMN)
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Intravenous Immunoglobulin (IVIg)
- And many more...
Contact BriovaRx Infusion Services at email@example.com for a complete list or to request materials. The expansion of the Care Series Library is ongoing, so please feel free to suggest topics that would be helpful to your practice.
The IgG Experts
BriovaRx Infusion Services specializes in Intravenous Immunoglobulin (IVIg) and Sub-Cutaneous IgG (SCIg) Therapy. We provide medication, nursing services, auxiliary supplies and 24/7 pharmacy and nursing support.
BriovaRx Infusion Services is a leading provider of IgG therapy to autoimmune neurology patients.
IgG Services include:
- Specialized home infusion practices designed to maximize patient comfort and safety
- Experience with all brands and manufacturers
- Expertise in pre-meds and side effect management
- Full coordination with patients and physician offices to ensure administrative convenience and efficiency
- Advanced, up-to-date clinical knowledge
- Clinical Care Research
- Patient outcomes tracking and data management
- Treatment Management for Rare Diseases
Patients with rare diseases often have chronic, multifaceted medical needs that require specialized attention. Our Treatment Management Programs are designed to meet as many of these needs as possible, all in one package – from home infusion nursing to insurance support and patient education.
Fields of Expertise include:
- Clinical Trials and Protocols
Exceptional Pharmacy, Nursing and Home Infusion
BriovaRx Infusion Services provides personalized pharmacy and nursing services to every patient. We strive to ensure the highest level of clinical competency and to help patients resume normal activities sooner and with fewer restrictions.
- Pharmacists, technicians, nurses and dieticians coordinate to deliver robust treatment plans.
- All clinical professionals have experience and specialized training in IgG and infusion medicine.
Home Infusion Services include:
- Intravenous Immunoglobulin (IVIg)
- Sub-Cutaneous Immunoglobulin (SCIg)
- Intravenous Antibiotic Therapy
- Total Parenteral Nutrition
- Inotropic Therapy
- Antiemetic Therapy
- Pain Management
- Steroid Therapy
Hemophilia Services include:
- Full advocacy and reimbursement services
- Individualized dosing and supplies (AxelaPaks)
- Pharmacists and nurses on call 24/7
- Next-day delivery and rapid emergency delivery
- Custom ancillaries to support infusion protocols
- Sharps disposal services
- Product recall information
- Medic alert jewelry
To learn more about our services or to speak to a clinical professional:
BriovaRx Infusion Services